The first recipe were these Cinnamon crescent rolls. Very simple.
Here you can find the recipe detailed out if you want it.
#2 were these Birds Nest. I really thought the boys (at least Brody) would like them. But they didn't. I thought they were ok. I didn't use as many eggs as it called for, which is probably what was wrong with them.
You can find the detailed recipe here.
1 24 oz. bag of shredded hash browns
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tbs oil (I use olive oil)
1/3 cup shredded cheddar
Bacon bits or 8=10 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
Extra shredded cheddar
- Take your bag of hash browns and mix in the salt, pepper, oil and 1/3 cup shredded cheese.
- Divide amongst the cups in your muffin tin, making sure to grease tin beforehand.
- Bake hash browns at 425 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until toasty.
- Once they're finished, take them out and lower the temp of the oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack an egg into each of the cups
- Top with bacon and a sprinkle of extra cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-16 minutes (or until the eggs are as firm as you like them).
- Slide a knife along the edges to remove from pan when cooled.
The last one were these Chocolate muffins. They were a little too sweet for me, so of course the kids loved them. Next time, I'll cut down on the sugar.
Here's the recipe. It is great because you start with a basic recipe and add different ingredients to change it up. Now I didn't use the Stevia - I just used sugar so once again that may have been why it was so sweet.
Now one of the boys' favorite breakfast food is pancakes. However, I don't want to get up that much earlier to make them, so I made a batch of these little muffin pancakes one morning and they lasted a few days in the fridge for quick breakfasts. They were gone so fast that I didn't get any pictures of them - sorry.
I still have several recipes I want to try, but Brody is begging for the little muffin pancakes again.