My Family

My Family

Friday, August 24, 2012

Cale's Party

The evening after Brody's first day of school, we had Cale's birthday party at St Mary's Aquatic Center.  The boys were very excited, so excited that Trevor fell asleep while I was buying dinner at where else but McDonald's.  It was actually a good thing, I kept thinking that Brody would take a little nap as well, but no go.

Tara and 3 other families had rented out the park for the evening for birthday parties - they all knew each other.  It was a great idea because it saved them all a trip to everyone else's party since they were all there.

The birthday boy

Trevor and Cale had a blast with each other.  They are exactly a year apart and get along so well with each other.




Now when Trevor came down the slide you could hear him screaming.  He must have liked that it sounded even louder in the tunnel. 

They got so comfortable with this slide that Cale came down a little soon - but no worries they were both fine and were both laughing.

If Brody is in the water then he will have some goggles on.


Time for cake or cupcakes :)



Many different ways to eat a cupcake - whatever it takes.

Sweet Bella - giving me the eye.  I guess she thought I would take her cupcake.

Now here are 2 characters.  I hear from Devin and Ryan that Mason is just like Trevor.  Devin says that Trevor is Mason's idol - not so sure that is always good :)

Madelyn even had some cake.

So, I'm not in too many pictures because I guess I'm the one always holding the camera - so here's a "thanks" to my hubby.

This is probably about the 5th or 6th time we have been to this water park and the last time we went, Brody really wanted to ride this slide but he wasn't quite tall enough.  This time we tried again.  Since there weren't that many people at the park we told him to just go up the stairs and act like he was tall enough and that he knew what he was doing.  So, what did he do as soon as he got to the stairs he says, "Let me see how tall I am".  Are you kidding me?  Well, he was 47.5 and you need to be 48.  Thankfully the lifeguard let him go since he is a very good swimmer.

He had a blast and went down about 7 or 8 times.  He is growing up too fast!!



The boys of course had a great time and are looking forward to going back in a week or so for another birthday party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment