My Family

My Family

Monday, August 20, 2012

Meet and Greet

So the Tuesday after we went to Sea World, the school had Meet and Greet.  This is where parents and their children get an opportunity to meet their new teacher.  Brody was so excited when we found out a few days earlier that his teacher is Mrs. Proffit.  He couldn't wait to go meet her and see his new class.

I am so thankful my mom was able to keep Trevor for me that afternoon so I could just spend that time with Brody.  I was so impressed with how excited Brody was to go to school.

Brody quickly found his cubby and couldn't wait to put his new backpack in it.

Look at that smile.  He loved being able to sit at his new seat.
 

The newest member of Mrs. Proffit's Pufferfish

It was such a great time and he couldn't wait to start school that coming up Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment