My Family

My Family

Thursday, March 14, 2013

While mom's away the boys play

So while I was in New York for the week, Jason did a great job getting the Brody off to school each morning and Trevor over to parents.  I felt sorry for Jason because he got some kind of bug while I was gone and still was able to handle it all and go to work.  Such a trooper.

The Monday I was gone, was President's Day so my parents had both boys since there was no school but Jason still had to work.  My parents decided to take the boys to the "farm" and let them run around and have a blast.





The boys have so much fun going out there and playing with Lucy and seeing all of the other animals.

I am so thankful for my parents who were so willing (maybe had no other choice) to watch both of the boys while I was away and Jason was at work.  It made things so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment