My Family

My Family

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A few February Happenings

February seemed to fly by but here are a few pictures of some random happenings in our crazy life:

Here's how we spend most of our Sunday's - trying to rest up for the upcoming week (or recovering from the prior week).


Somehow Trevor can get so dirty outside and it just makes me shake my head.


I took Trevor thru a car wash and it happened to be a multi colored one which he thought was pretty cool.


 After eating Fun Dip for the first time - thanks Sherri.

I thought it would be pretty cool to make some a Valentine float for the boys.  Well, it was cute but they weren't a huge fan of the taste.

It was vanilla ice cream and cherry 7UP with a Twizzler to look like a straw.


Brody ate his ice cream, but Trevor just took a taste - shocker!!


No comments:

Post a Comment