My Family

My Family

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy February

To help celebrate Valentine's day this year I thought I would give a small gift to each of the boys from Feb 1 - 13.  Last year I did this for Jason and it was a lot of fun so this year it was the boys' turn.  I "borrowed" the idea from this blog.

I didn't take pictures of all of the gifts - what was I thinking.  Oh well.  Here was one of them.


This was a picture I text to Jason one of the days - "You make my life sweeter"

The boys loved finding their surprise every morning when they woke up.  Trevor would come into the kitchen and ask "where's my valentine?"  It was so cute and even though they were cheap little gifts like a bag of m&m's, a Hot Wheels car, a ball, and a bag of gummie bears.  They thought it was the coolest thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment