My Family

My Family

Friday, March 15, 2013

Upwards Ceremony

Sunday, February 24 was the Upwards Award Ceremony at our church.  Brody was so excited and couldn't wait.  Thankfully, I was able to get a decent picture of him before we left.


Coach Dad

As I sat with Trevor, praying that he would be quiet and still, we watched the teams come running in.

Enter the Sidekicks



Trevor didn't stay quiet for long and thankfully Sara Lynn offered to take him to the foyer area - she's the sweetest!!

A magician shared some of his tricks with the crowd and kept the kids pretty entertained.  He then shared that Jesus is the only key to use to get to heaven.  The kids were then called to the stage by team to receive their award which was a new Upwards lunchbox/bag.


 Baylie's team going to the stage while Brody is giving a high five to his buddy Devin

 My little basketball player

Buddies - Baylie and Brody

No comments:

Post a Comment