My Family

My Family

Friday, March 16, 2012

Sweet angels

In June, these 4 "angels" will spend 4 days together in Pigeon Forge.  We are planning a long weekend to get together with the Hatcher side of the family (my mom's side).  As long as I can remember we have gotten together and I really do look forward to it.  




The 2 girls are my cousin's children who only live about 15 minutes from us, but sad to say we don't see them very often.  On this particular day we met up at our local Cedar River Seafood with my aunt and uncle (mom's brother and sister).  

As you well aware, Trevor is a terrible eater and doesn't like to try anything.  Well, for some reason he would actually eat when Macy would give him peanut shrimp AND even fried okra - I was in shock.  Now, if he saw green from the okra then he didn't want it.  Maybe he'll eat really good for a few days this summer since Macy will be with us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment