My Family

My Family

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Park kind of a day

Recently, I decided to have a Fun Day one day a week so we can go somewhere and do something fun.  I find it so much easier to spend quality time with the boys when we are off because when I'm at home I get a little (maybe a lot) side tracked on doing things around the house.

 So, our first was last week.  I did my grocery shopping that morning and rushed home to drop it all off and then headed back to pick Brody up from school.  I had packed a picnic lunch and we were off to Fernandina to their nice Center Park.  The boys love this place as do I.

Brody was pretty excited about being able to play at the park so as soon as we arrived they were ready to jump out.


My fearless 2 year old who had to climb EVERYTHING.  The funny thing is that Brody tried climbing this at first but got scared and gave up but Trevor was right behind him to try his hand at this.  He did really well with it and climbed it several times while we were there.  Finally Brody asked if he could try it again and climbed it this time.  He wasn't about to let his little brother show him up too much.












We are still potty training Trevor and he is doing great.  He has actually told us several times that he needs to go potty and while we were at the park he said he needed to go and proceeded to go to the side and pull his pants down.  I quickly grabbed him and we all rushed to the bathroom.  I guess you can see what he is used to doing in our yard - that is the advantage of having a boy.  After about an hour and 1/2, we were headed home because some little guy just can't get the 2nd part of the potty training so time to clean up at the car and head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment