My Family

My Family

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Daniel's party

Daniel, Jason's brother, was recently in Japan for about 7 months so several weeks ago we had a welcome home party out at Jason's mom's.  



I know Jessica was so ready for him to be home since she has been playing a single mom during that time.  I couldn't even imagine the stress and difficulty that she was going through during those 7 months.  

We had all of Daniel's favorite foods and lots of friends and family.  The kids were able to stay pretty busy with a bouncy house in the backyard.  Not too many pictures of this event because I left my camera at home so I just had my little point and shoot.  There was a bouncy house for the kids which kept them busy and out of the house for most of the day.


Cousins - Caleb & Brody

Jason's cousin, Steve playing with Trevor.

Kamren & Trevor

So after a long day of playing, there were 4 dirty cousins in need of a bath

No comments:

Post a Comment