My Family

My Family

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Boys will be boys

My boys have been loving our weather lately and they love to ride their toys.  One afternoon after naps we headed outside to play.  They were having so much fun it looked like a great photo opp and for once Brody was in a smiling mood.

It started out with these blow bubble things - they are pretty old school.  My mom got them for the boys for Valentine's Day.  You squeeze out this gook out of a little tube and put it on the end of a stick and then blow a bubble.  You squeeze the stuff together to close up the hole and you have a little bubble.  Oh how I remembered playing with this stuff when I was younger.

Riding around so I could take pictures of him.



And then the crash - I was pretty impressed I got it all on camera.  The best part - no tears because my Trevor is TOUGH!!


He doesn't like to ride it - just push it.





Pausing for pictures


Waving to Papa from across the pond

And then they went running over to "help" Papa fish




They love to go over to Papa's to help him fish.  Brody will fish a little bit but after a few minutes Trevor has his shoes off and hands and feet are in the dirt playing - that's my typical little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment