My Family

My Family

Thursday, March 8, 2012

One typical "dirty" little boy

So, let's just start out by saying my boys are VERY different.  I am learning that Trevor is the typical little boy who loves to get dirty and have his shoes off in the yard.  Well, here's proof that he loves DIRT.


Thinking he's helping me clean out a planter area - not quite huh?

 Some dirty little toes and he was having a blast.



Our beautiful sunset


OK, so this area of our yard is sectioned off for our dog Allye.  It's right next to the pond so it's a great way to keep the boys away from the pond - we just say don't go on Allye's grass.  Well, Trevor decided to walk across it - barefoot.  I had a feeling he was going to step in something that wasn't too good of a smell and sure enough he did.  He stopped and looked at us and said "something's on my foot".  Here's Jason trying to get it off of his foot.


One sweet little boy who brings us lots of smiles and gives us lots of heart attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment