My Family

My Family

Friday, March 2, 2012

Our little road

This may be sad for some but I have lived on the same road my entire life so when I got married we built a house next door to my parents.  Well, this has been such a blessing because my parents are right there to help out whenever we need them.  Anytime they see Nini and Papa outside they love to run over to their house to see what they are doing.

This past week was no exception - swinging on a big tree swing that Papa made (note - he never made this for me when I was small), playing soccer and baseball.  The boys have so much fun and I'm pretty sure Nini and Papa enjoy it as well.




Yeah, that is Nini and Trevor on the swing.



I've recently started the Couch to 5K (I'm 4 weeks into it)which is a way for me try and get myself in shape.  As much as I would love to go to a gym, it just doesn't work out with kids, so I do the next best thing - jog/walk up and down my road.  I'm not much of a runner, but I'm trying.

I sometimes just push Trevor in the stroller, and Brody started out exercising with me by riding his bike.  Well, Brody doesn't make it very far before he stops at PoPo's house for a snack.  What's great is I don't have to worry about him because I know he is being taken care of.  Well, why Brody is at school, I've been trying to do my workout.  Sometimes Trevor is good for the 30 minutes but sometimes he hops out and heads into Popo's as well.  They love to see him and he always has peanuts and Oreos.

I love this little road and we are such a family on it.  I'm so happy that our boys will be able to grow up here and enjoy all the visits to Nini and Papa's and Popo's.


No comments:

Post a Comment