My Family

My Family

Friday, March 2, 2012

Shopping time

For the past several Saturday evenings, I've had a shopping date with a cute little guy.


While Jason plays basketball at the church, Brody goes up there and plays around.  He has a blast and thinks he is such a big boy.  This gives me a few hours of shopping and running errands with just Trevor. It's amazing how much easier it is with just 1 child - I can get so much more done - as long as I have snacks.

Trevor has done so well with the shopping and I just have to have everything planned out as to exactly what I want - not a lot of browsing can be done.  Thank goodness for my iPhone.

Here was one of our latest trips to Target with my little buddy in the backseat and a treat for mama.



However, sometimes it's nice to just go shopping with no kids in tow - just by myself.  Well, last Saturday Jason could see it was time for one of those trips so he kept the kids while I headed off for several hours of just browsing for stuff for our dining room.  It was a lot of fun to just take my time and I am so thankful I have a husband who can see when I need time away like that.


1 comment:

  1. The most popular shopping season is now upon us and arrived. Shops are loaded with customers set on discovering the best cope for the products they want the most.

    buy upc codes

    ReplyDelete