My Family

My Family

Friday, June 8, 2012

Hot Days = Big Air

When it gets around 95 degrees around here, I start looking for things for the boys to do inside or we are at the pool.  What better place than somewhere that has 6 bouncy houses INSIDE = BIG AIR!!!  The boys love this place so we headed there last Thursday for a couple of hours of fun.  Of course we had to make a couple of stops before - no trip into Jacksonville is wasted with gas prices as they are.

Anyway, they took off time we got in the door.  Of course I forgot my nice camera and then the battery was dead on my small camera so all I had was my phone which doesn't take good moving pictures.





Trevor wasn't too keen with this big dinosaur.


Look at this sweaty boy - yeah he was having a good time

Of course they wanted me to slide with them so here we go.


After all of the playing, they were famished so we chose Arby's.  It's always a toss up as to how the boys will be when we eat out.  They were great at the restaurant and Brody ate an entire regular size roast beef with no problem.



We had stopped by Fresh Market which meant small bags of candy they could enjoy while in Target.

They had a great time and it was really nice to be able to get out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment