My Family

My Family

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Breakfast for dinner

One of our favorite meals for dinner is pancakes.  I love to make them because it's the one meal that EVERYONE eats even Trevor (post coming on this later).  Since the boys love pancakes (it may be because I put chocolate chips in a few of theirs) so much I thought I would buy the HUGE 10 pound Krusteaz bag at Sam's that you just add water to and voila you have pancakes.  The bag is only $7 and makes a TON of pancakes so what a cheap meal for my family..  I thought this would be a huge time saver and it was.

However, Jason and I weren't fans of the taste of these pancakes so I googled on how to make them taste better.  I just knew these pancakes were going to be great and my life would be so easy.  So I made about 30 or so since Brody can eat 5 or 6, Trevor eats 3, and Jason and I eat about 8-10 between the 2 of us.  Any leftovers are used for breakfast over the next couple of days.

Our huge mound of pancakes.



Unfortunately the new doctored recipe didn't help it out much, so the remainder of the bag which was probably about 9 pounds went to my good friend Janan who recommended them to me because her family loves them.  She was very happy to receive some more.

So I am know on a mission to find the BEST fluffiest pancake recipe I can.  I hope my family will be happy with this mission and will enjoy testing them out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment