My Family

My Family

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Beach picnic

Last Saturday, I talked Jason into taking us to the beach for the afternoon.  I packed up our picnic and we were off.  Unfortunately the tide wasn't perfect - it was high tide so there wasn't much beach for the boys to play on and the surf was really rough so they didn't really go in the water.  They were a little disappointed in not being able to go in the water but it was pretty cold so Jason and I didn't want to get that wet.

I love this picture - he caught the ball - sand and all










Enjoying our wonderful dinner on the beach.





My sweet boys - let me just say how difficult it is to take a picture with both of the boys looking at the camera.  It gets exhausting!!

I loved our evening out.  It was so much fun.   However, I think next time we will try to find a different part of the beach that isn't so crowded because I'm sure the boys will be asking to go back but Jason and I will need to be prepared to get in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment