My Family

My Family

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wow, what a change

Several months ago we changed our dining room quite a bit.  It was still missing a few things but I am happy to say that we are finally finished.  This was the last addition and it was exactly what I was looking for.




I absolutely LOVE how it turned out.  These were all snapshots I took around the house and then used Persnicketyprints.com to enlarge them to a 12x12.  The prints were only about $2 a piece, which was a great deal and I received the prints in a couple of days.

The frames came from IKEA, which of course is one of my favorite stores.  Jason was a little nervous hanging them because he wanted to make sure they were all even, but they turned out great and he did them really quick.

Here's a little before and after:




I wonder what our next house project will be.  This is pretty fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment