My Family

My Family

Monday, May 14, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

Last week was Teacher Appreciation week, and of course I waited until the last minute to work on what Brody would give to his teachers.  Thanks to Pinterest there were plenty of great ideas out there.  However, I was torn with giving them something every day or just a couple of things because the end of the year is right around the corner and he'll give them something then as well.  I went with something little a couple of days during the week, just to say thanks for doing what you do.

Here's Monday's gift - Mrs. Cicero LOVES Mtn Dew so what a perfect gift for her.



On Friday, Brody took each of them a paint pail full of M&M's.  I failed to get a picture of it, but here's where I got the idea.


I didn't put stickers on it, but used my Cameo and cut on vinyl their monogram.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  Now I have a couple of weeks to work on the last gift for them before school is out - I'm sure I'll wait to the last minute again.

No comments:

Post a Comment