My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Here birdie, birdie

For Christmas, my dad made us a bird feeder and we finally put it up about a month ago.  I was beginning to think we had put it too close to the house because we had not seen any birds come to it.  You see it right outside of one of the playroom windows which of course is total chaos most of the time.

However, one day last week Trevor and I were sitting in the playroom and watched several bluebirds come and go and were actually making their nest.  It was the coolest thing.  However, it was kind of difficult to take any pictures of them because as soon as I moved, they would fly.

Check the bird out flying away.

Little birdie sticking his head out of his new home.

Checking out the surroundings.

In the mornings, these birds are all over their new home now and the boys love to see them coming and going.

No comments:

Post a Comment