My Family

My Family

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The next Picasso

I knew it was too good to be true that this would never happen to us.  I've heard so many stories like this from other parents and I just couldn't believe it.  Well, it finally happened to us.

One night Brody and Trevor were in the hall between their bedrooms and Brody hollers out (much too late) that Trevor has the crayons.  Well, the crayons should only be on the craft table in the playroom.  I walk back there and this is what I find.




Yes, HUGE circles or "roller coasters" as the boys explain to me on the hall wall and small areas in Trevor's and Brody's room.  I couldn't believe it, but I did have to laugh a little.  Thank goodness for Magic Eraser even though it doesn't do a great job and kind of takes off some of the paint - maybe that's because we have flat paint on our walls.  The funny thing is that my dad was there and he really thought he would be painting the walls that weekend.  Not yet dad, but it's coming soon.

I guess this is what happens when you have an older brother because the crayons are in within reach of Brody and he gets them down to do crafts and then Trevor gets a hold of them.  Or maybe it was because there were a few in one of Brody's backpacks in his room and Trevor got them.  Oh well, I guess I'll try to watch more closely next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment