My Family

My Family

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Loving the pool

It's not even June yet and my boys have been in the pool about 15 times so far.  Yes, it's pretty cold, but they don't seem to care.  It's quite funny to see them in the pool and having a blast but their lips are just a quivering.

When we get home from school, one of the first things Brody asks is if we can go to the pool.  We are very blessed to have my parents next door who have a pool.  However, Brody has asked if we can have a pool.  My reply was "why would we want that when Nini and Papa have one".  Perfect response from him "so we don't have to walk over".  I guess he has a point, but I don't want to have to maintain one.

They love having their friends over as well.  Baylie came over one day and they enjoyed snowcones and their lips quivered quite a bit after that, but they didn't care.



One day we went over to Stephanie's house and enjoyed her pool.  Trevor really wanted to jump in but couldn't quite make the plunge.  Thanks to Stephanie for dipping (just placing him in the pool) him into the pool, that's all he wanted to do after that.  He loved it.

The kids found the sidewalk chalk and decided to make their own art on Mr. Adam's deck.  Thank goodness it just rinses off.

Baylie joined shortly after and they all had a blast swimming.

I forsee us at the pool almost everyday this summer.  My boys are going to be little fish by the end of the summer and I hope to have a nice tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment