My Family

My Family

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh how she grows

Well it's been about 6 weeks since we planted our garden and I am very happy to say that it is doing pretty good.  We did have a few spots we had to replant because they weren't coming up.

After lots of water and a little weeding (not enough) we have vegetables coming in.


Our first squash

Brody wanted to be the first to pick it.



Our beans getting ready to be picked.

Our first 3 squash of the season.  They were of course cooked and eaten that night.

Checking out our corn

The boys are pretty excited about our garden.  One day Brody just walked out of the house and didn't tell us where he was going.  When I went outside to check on him, he was at the garden checking everything out.  I think he's pretty proud of our garden and I love the location of it because we are able to look at the progress everytime we leave the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment