My Family

My Family

Sunday, May 20, 2012

A little fun

Jason and I are planning to go to Africa this summer for a mission trip with our youth from the church.  We are pretty excited because it has been about 7 years since we went the first time.  Wow, what an experience that was.  That was one of the very first mission trips our church went on AND I had no luggage for the week because my luggage was stolen. Yeah, what an experience and a way to really learn to trust God.

Anyway, in order for us to go this year we had to renew our passports.  Jason suggested we just take our own passport photos so here's a little fun action going on to try and get the perfect results.  Let me just say there are a lot of Do's and Don'ts of taking a passport photos



Even Trevor decided to be my test subject


Here are the final ones...


No comments:

Post a Comment