My Family

My Family

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 3 of the crazy week

These guys work early, but seriously I don't blame them.  They started pounding away at 7AM everyday that week.  I was happy that progress was being made, but I sure wish I could have slept in a little especially on days that Brody didn't go to school (he played hooky one day)

Day 3 - the trusses were delivered.

Let me just say even though I contracted our addition 4 years ago, I am still learning LOTS!!



Little man was having a field day with all of this action going on.  This was about 9:30 in the morning. I turned around and he had his shirt off.  I asked him why he had his shirt off and he said "those guys have their's off" - meaning the construction workers.  Yeah, that's my child and yes that is Italian ice at 9:30 in the morning.  Whatever it takes!!

We also had a well dug on Wednesday.  

This was quite a show watching the huge crane put on the trusses that day.


 One of the construction guys asked my dad if he needed some popcorn to go with the show.


The progress for the week.  Lots done for the week which makes this contractor very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment