My Family

My Family

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Class Pictures

Around the middle of March, Brody had Spring pictures made at school.  I had really forgotten all about spring pictures and class pictures because it has been a LONG time since I was there, but I so remember looking back at my class pictures.  Some of them have even shown their faces on Facebook via some classmates.

My little kindergartener



We have been so fortunate to have such a great Kindergartn teacher this past year.  Mrs. Proffit has been wonderful.  She loves these kids just like her own and has gone so much out of her way to help them enjoy their first year.  She is so creative with the different things she does in her class.  Brody has enjoyed school so much and is reading like crazy.  He definitely has a love for reading and thanks to Mrs. Proffit she encourages it and lets him take Accelerated Reading tests as much as he wants to - which he loves to do.

Mrs. Proffit's Pufferfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment