My Family

My Family

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Brody's Writing

For the past several weeks, Brody has been working on his writing skills by writing sentences and he really enjoys it.  Every chance he gets he is writing something.  The other day he was talking to Trevor about what socks to wear and when I went to put Trevor's socks up I found this:



It was the sweetest thing and just like a big brother.


At school Brody has been writing at least once a week.  Here are a couple examples of some his writing.  His handwriting is definitely getting better.

All about butterflies


All about chickens


One day I get a call from his teacher explaining that she gave the kids a challenge "for every sentence they wrote, they would receive a smartie".  She wanted to make sure that he could have 25 smarties.  I told her yes since he earned them.  He was so excited to have written 25 sentences and taken his time for them all.  I am so proud of his writing and I just hope he continues enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment