My Family

My Family

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Let the building begin - CRAZY!!

So the evening of Mother's Day, my sweet husband and sweet daddy took down our garage door.  This was in preparation for the work that was to start the next day.


So, 7AM Monday, May 13 construction started.  I was so excited but at the same time a little nervous seeing that I was the contractor and had to make sure I had all my timing down.  It didn't take LFK Construction very long to get the walls up on the new garage and they realized they were missing the studs.

One thing I love about LFK Construction is there is no sitting around waiting, they decided to move on to starting the remodel of the old garage.  Well, slight problem here - I hadn't cleaned it out and wasn't prepared for that.

It wasn't quite this bad - I think the big blue/green ball was already deflated, but that's about all.  Boy I can't wait to have a nice clean garage soon!!



No big deal - 5 guys, plus my dad and I emptied out the garage in about 10 minutes.  Wow - that was fast.  It was definitely a whirlwind day.


Day 1 Progress


After 2 - I have a new laundry room and an extra half bath.


More updates coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment