My Family

My Family

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

For the 2nd year in a row we went out to eat for Mother's Day.  We've tried the cooking at home before but as much as Jason and my dad try, there is still work I feel I have to do.  So this year we headed to River City to try and get a table at one of my favorites - Tijuana Flats.  Well, this place was crazy so we headed to ol' faithful - Zaxby's.  I'm not all about waiting in line for something like Olive Garden or Longhorn - I just want to eat and get home while spending time with my family - just as long as my mom and I don't have to cook.

Time for some pictures - 2 of the loves of my life.  Thank goodness the boys were willing (it may have been the threats) to take pictures.


They really wanted to take pictures with their sunglasses

Such love


My mom is one of the sweetest women I know.  She is so willing to do anything for anyone and has such a caring heart.  She is so vibrant and full of life, which we say Trevor is just like her.  She is the best and I am very thankful to have her right next door.



The other love of my life who helped make my Mother's Day so special.  He let me take the day off and took care of the boys with everything - even let me take a good long nap!!


All the sweet gifts from my kids.


The flower pot has Brody's handprint on it that he made at school. The flowers in a jar with candy are from Trevor.  He made sure to get some of that candy as well - we had to share.  There was also an envelope of money for me to go to the spa.


I had a great Mother's Day and I was very blessed to have spent it with people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment