My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Willis get together

The Saturday before Christmas my mom's side of the family got together to celebrate the holidays.  It's always a fun time and good to see each other.

Of course lots of eating.



My cousin Brittany's little girl Danica

My sweet Aunt Dee.  She reminds me so much of my Grandmother.

This year mom decided to do our gift exchange a little different.  We usually do the white elephant thing, but this year everyone brought some type of food wrapped.  There was all kinds of food - candy, popcorn, jalepeno jam, sushi, cheese and crackers, rice, and canned goods.  Jason and I actually played it just right and we ended up with what we wanted - candy and cheese and crackers.

This is the first year my 2 uncles (my dad's brothers) have both been in town and able to make it to a Christmas get together.  They lived with us for several years when I was little so I like to say I really wasn't an only child - I had 2 much older brothers.  It was really nice to have them both home.

No comments:

Post a Comment