My Family

My Family

Monday, January 7, 2013

Alhambra field trip

Brody's 2nd field trip was to The Alhambra to see The Ugly Duckling.  At first we didn't think he would go because we had thought about going to Disney that weekend but that didn't work out.  When I told him what the Alhambra was, he wasn't too excited about it.  I explained that if he didn't go then he would have to do work at school - his attitude quickly changed.

I was very fortunate that my mom was able to keep Trevor for me while I went and enjoyed the play with Brody.


The play was very cute and the actors did a great job including the kids so they didn't become bored.

Mrs. Proffit was sad she couldn't sit with us.

Some of the class with The Rooster from the play.



After the play everyone brought their lunch to eat there before heading back to the school.  However, Brody went with me so I could run a few errands while in town.


While running a few errands, Brody found something to add to his Christmas list - new clubs.


It didn't take long for him to pass out on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment