My Family

My Family

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Live Nativity Presentation

Once the clock hit 0:00 at the Jags game we rushed home to get ready for the Live Nativity presentation at church that night.  Jason was singing in it so I had to get the boys ready and up to the church.  There was no childcare that night so we braved them sitting in church with me.  It's always a challenge to have both boys sitting quietly in church but I am thankful and proud to say they were absolutely wonderful.  They enjoyed trying to find daddy on the stage and it's always so sweet to see them wave even though Jason can't see them.

Immediately after the presentation we headed over to our gym where it was transformed to a Winter Wonderland.  Wow at the hours of help that went into it - it was beautiful.




Brody sang a couple of songs with the children's choir at the beginning of the party.



 and then it was time to see the special "guest".  Yes, it is a blurry picture.  Earlier I had turned the focus to manual so I could video Brody singing and I totally forgot I turned it to that.  I felt pretty dumb as I am taking pictures of them with Santa and couldn't figure out what was wrong with my camera and why it wasn't focusing.  About 5 minutes after they got down I realized what was wrong - I really wanted them to go and redo it, but I felt that might be a little crazy.  Oh well.

Trevor and Tucker - they will always find each other - best buddies.

So if 1 cupcake for the day isn't enough let's try 2.  All sugared up for the day/night



No comments:

Post a Comment