My Family

My Family

Monday, November 19, 2012

Singing in church

Couple of weeks ago, Brody sang with the children's choir in big church.  He wasn't too excited to sing but I knew that would change once he got there.  This is about the 3rd or 4th time he has sung so he is getting used to it.  He loves Mrs. Stacy and Mrs. Michelle, the choir teachers and they do a great job with all of these little ones.

It's amazing as the kids get up in front of everyone it is like they all of a sudden go mute and don't want to sing very loud, but they are still so cute as they are singing praises to our Lord.



I was really trying to get a picture of Brody's friend, Baylie - in the red shirt in the back, but she was standing on the opposite side from me and the camera focused on Allie in the front.  I guess I need to learn how to use my camera a little better.

At least my boy is singing - he might not be all in with the hand motions but neither of the boys are.

No comments:

Post a Comment