My Family

My Family

Friday, November 9, 2012

Fair Trip #1

The Northeast Florida Fair came into town the day after we came back from our vacation so that Saturday we met up with all of Jason's family for an evening at the fair.  Brody and Trevor were so excited to be able to spend this time with their cousins and I was excited to be able to eat a funnel cake and candy apple.


We arrived around 5 and bought our armband - not me ( I guess I'm getting a little old and just can't ride those fair rides and also I didn't want to spend another $20).  They were off and ready to ride.


Trevor was all into riding the rides this year - he loved them and I loved that he still enjoyed the little kiddie rides.

Even Brody rode a few kiddie rides, but it makes me sad because he is getting too big for some of the rides.


Sweet cousins all ready for some fun.

Brody and Caleb thought they were big boys riding this ride all by themself

Trevor is in there as well - can't believe he was big enough for this one and he loved it.

I love this picture, they were having a blast.

Take a whirl on the Tilt a Whirl

Thank goodness Tara bought an armband because she was able to ride a lot of the rides with Cale and Trevor when they couldn't ride the big kid rides.






They took a ride on the Giant Slide about 3 or 4 times.



Hands up



It was quite difficult to capture 5 kids smiling and looking at the camera, so this was the best.

These 2 had a blast riding all the kiddie rides together.

Time to see a few animals


It was so crowded so by 9:30 it was time to go and someone was a little sleepy.

Still smiles and going strong.



The boys enjoyed a bag of cotton candy on the way home and were so tired but had such a great time at the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment