My Family

My Family

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Relaxing Day #2

So on Sunday we stayed around the resort and let the boys swim and play.  They loved the play area.






Then it was time for a little Downtown Disney


First stop was to eat

During the meteor shower

Dinner was very enjoyable.  Usually Trevor doesn't eat so we have learned to not order him anything - he just eats very LITTLE off our plates.  Well, he actually at A LOT of Brody's popcorn shrimp - actually most of it.  We were shocked but thankful!!




Next stop after dinner was of course The Lego Store


Brody wanted everything in the store, so we suggested that he take pictures of the items he wants to add to his Christmas list.

 A little fun while shopping - thankfully we only spent about $10 on souvenirs :)



Then yummy time at Ghiradelli Ice Cream.  Brody and I shared and let me just say that this boy can eat some ice cream, I couldn't go slow or it would be gone.


Trevor and Jason shared but I guess it was too rich for Trevor because he didn't like it - or maybe he was full from actually eating dinner.

Resting for the next day - so sweet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment