My Family

My Family

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fun at a new park

Last Monday after swimming lessons, I had a treat for the boys.  On our way home we stopped at a new park - Riverside Park.  We pass it all the time and of course the boys are want to stop.  I had packed a bag of snacks/supper and Jason was planning on swinging by after work to meet us.

The boys were so excited to get out and explore the new park.

Thankfully there weren't a lot of people there and the weather was wonderful.



He thought he would make it over the wall but he got to the top and came back down.





Our make shift picnic on a park bench minus food for me and Jason.


After they ate we walked down to Five Points to a little ice cream place Tasti Di Lite.  They have 3 or 4 soft serve ice cream everyday but then they can change it into about 100 additional flavors and they are only about 70 calories.  I had a toasted coconut and it was so YUMMY!!!

Brody eating his vanilla with sprinkles a little too fast.

Sprinkles and gummy bears = one happy boy

We had such a wonderful evening all together and of course the boys are already asking when they can go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment