My Family

My Family

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Pirate Adventure

Our boys love some pirates so we thought it would be pretty cool to take them to a dinner show that was all about Pirates.  They had no idea where we were going.  We kept telling them we were going to a fancy dinner where you had be very quiet.  Yeah, they weren't too happy about that.  Even after the pictures out front they still had no idea what was about to happen.



Can you believe these boys got another sword??  I went to the bathroom and come back and here's what they had - dad was the weak one.

We were to cheer on the green pirate and let me say my boys got into cheering for him.



See he is so excited and cheering.




Afterwards we were waiting to try and get a picture with our green pirate, but he decided to dance the whole time so Brody joined in on the dancing.




They loved the pirate show and continued calling out "Go Green" for the rest of our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment