My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A wet game

Dec 11 was a Jaguar home game.  Well, it was kind of a dreary and cold day.  There was a chance of rain so I had pretty much made up my mind that I wasn't going to go.  However, after church we ran into Stephanie and Adam.  Stephanie and I kept going back and forth on what we were going to do.  We ended up talking ourselves into going to the game - what good wives we are.  We were just praying it wouldn't rain.

Since there were a lot of empty seats we were able to sit right behind Steph & Adam.  We didn't have to break out the ponchos until about half way through the 3rd quarter.  Stephanie was really hoping it wouldn't rain since she didn't come too prepared but thankful Adam brought something for her - she's in there somewhere.

Here we all are enjoying the rainy game.

No comments:

Post a Comment