My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My new bag

With 2 kids you could say that wherever I am my camera is with me. I have a Canon rebel and I love it ( of course I'm looking to upgrade) - that's a whole other post. I have a small purse camera & my phone which takes ok pictures - when I have nothing else.

I really like having my nice camera with me at all times but now that I have several lenses I didn't really want to carry around the bulky camera bag and  I know it wasn't great to just throw my camera in my purse. I looked at several camera bags/purses but they were about $80 - $100 - a little steep for me since i don't like to spend that much on my actual purse.  So in comes pinterest to the rescue.

Here's a picture of the "purse"




Here's the inside of the purse.  Since I don't have a sewing machine, I had to use liquid stitch and velcro glue, but it all worked fine.  Maybe one of these days I'll get a sewing machine - but with 2 boys I really don't see a need.



I absolutely love the way the way it turned out.  It holds all my lenses and any extra stuff I may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment