My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pinterest Fun

Not sure what I ever did before Pinterest.  Oh yeah, more time off of the computer, had to come up with creative ideas on my own, had ideas (recipes & crafts, etc) printed out everywhere.  Pinterest is GREAT!!!  I remember thinking before I got hooked "how in the world are people hooked on this" - well now I know.

Anyway, I was very thankful for Pinterest this Christmas because it helped give me ideas for teacher gifts.  Here's what I worked on for them.  I had 7 of them to do between school and church.
These are hot chocolate, marshmallows & crushed peppermint.  I was pretty happy with how they turned out.


This was Ms. Cicero and Ms. Hodges' gifts (Brody's teachers at school).  There was a monogrammed towel and baked goodies.


I really enjoyed getting these gifts together, however Jason said he thought I spent more time on the teacher gifts then I did on his.

Here's another idea I got off Pinterest.  I literally did this in about 10 minutes one day when I got home from work.  We get so many picture Christmas cards and I love them, however I never really knew what to do with them so I could see them all.  I hung 2 ribbons on our pantry door and taped the cards to it.  I LOVE how it turned out and the kids enjoy seeing all the people they know.


No comments:

Post a Comment