My Family

My Family

Monday, January 2, 2012

Baking fun

One thing I love to do is bake and especially at Christmas, so I spent one whole day doing it.  I had made my list of everything I wanted to make thanks a lot to Pinterest and the rest to some old faithfuls that I make every year.

Santa hats

Trevor came into the kitchen and saw this ball of dough and thought it was "poo poo" - yeah I have the child that LOVES to say those words.


Here's the finished product from the ball above - upside down gingerbread men as reindeer.

Here's my helper while I was baking.

Then it was time for the cut out sugar cookies.  I let them pick out which ones they wanted to use since they would be decorating some of them.

My little helpers


So, I decided to just let all of my controlness let loose and just let the boys decorate some cookies.  Don't worry about all of the sprinkles on the floor or how the cookies actually looked - they had a blast as you can see below.



Straight to the tub they went



Can you tell which ones they did???

Brody wanted an S & C for Santa Claus



and a J for Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment