My Family

My Family

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just a normal day

Yesterday I enjoyed 2 new Christmas presents




My old crock pot seemed to over cook EVERYTHING even though I cooked it for the right time, so it was time for a change.  Tonight I made Santa Fe Chicken and it cooked it just right.  So excited that I will be able to make crock pot meals now and they will be edible.

The other is a herb grinder which I used to cut up the cilantro for the meal tonight.  Last year I planted several herbs and I have issues cutting them up so this grinder is going to be very useful.




I am also enjoying Jason's new Christmas present.  This thing is so cool and is very useful when I am cooking.

While I was preparing dinner this morning here is how I found Trevor enjoying the tv in our bedroom.  He's so stinkin cute.



Today was Brody's dentist appointment so we rushed home after school to eat lunch - the best pb&j ever cut into Darth Vadar's ship - Tie Fighter.  He was pretty excited about his new cookie cutters.


I got a little sad as he went back by himself for his dentist appointment.  This is the 2nd time he's done this, but for some reason this time really got me sad.  He's growing up and after a little hesitation he went right back.  He got a great report and once again I am a big fan of Dr. Weaver over the last dentist we saw.  He's so much better.

I then braved a few stops with both boys - geared up with some Sweet & Sour candy  (great way to celebrate a good dental report).   They had both their bad and good times,


but overall I would say they were pretty good while I did a little shopping - not that I'm ready to take off on that adventure again soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment