My Family

My Family

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A last minute weekend plan

Last weekend was a long one for us  - Brody and I were both off on Monday, so I decided to take the boys to SeaWorld and Disney World. Unfortunately Jason couldn't get off so mom went with us. What an adventure we were off on. We left Saturday afternoon after Brody's Upwards game and the best part was that the boys had NO idea what was going on until 5 min before we walked out the door. To say they were a little excited is an understatement.

I had timed the departure so the boys would sleep on the way. We arrived in Orlando and made a pit stop at IKEA for a few things. I thought I would be able to drop the boys off at their play land but since Trevor isn't potty trained he couldn't stay and he was very disappointed (but not as much as me since I didn't come prepared with snacks). Mom and I walked around for about an hour looking, dreaming and trying to entertain a 2yr old. When we picked up Brody from the playland - he had so much fun. I can now go to IKEA and the kids won't mind.




Since it was about dinner time we decided to go ahead and eat before we checked on - IHOP was the meal of choice. This was our first time there and it was a great choice. Brody ate everything off of his plat and even some off our plates. Trevor even ate 4 of his 5 pancakes. The best thing was that their meals were free.

We stayed at the Doubletree located on SeaWorld property and it was great - very convenient.  The boys were pretty excited for the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment