My Family

My Family

Saturday, January 21, 2012

SeaWorld

Sunday morning we headed to SeaWorld. They had just come out with a free preschool pass that allows 5 and under to get in free to both SW and Busch Gardens for all of 2012. What a great deal.


The boys were so excited to be at SeaWorld.  We looked at a few animals and watched a couple of shows - Shamu being one of them.









And then it was time for the place Brody had been waiting so impatiently for - Harbor Town for kids.  His first spot was the Shamu roller coaster and then off to the 3 story net area.  This is when I really missed Jason.  I thought I could just let the boys go up by themself and have Brody just keep an eye on Trevor - that worked for about 2 minutes and there I went up to the top to climb through little tunnels chasing a 2 year old.  Trevor was flying through the tunnels and I just couldn't move that fast through them and of course he got way ahead of me and I lost sight of him - nothing like a little panic.  





The last thing we did was ride the big tall tower that overlooked the entire park.  This was the first time we had ridden it and Brody loved it.





We left the park around 4 and headed back to the hotel and let the boys play on the playground and then got ready for TRex Cafe.  




Of course the wait was 45 minutes, so what better way to pass the time than play in LegoWorld.






Nothing like a late night to help give us lots of rest for a day at Disney the next day.



No comments:

Post a Comment