My Family

My Family

Monday, January 9, 2012

Another first for Trevor

On Thursday last week, we decided to take BOTH boys to the movies to see Chipwrecked


We had heard it was a great movie from John and Tracy, so we thought Trevor could handle it.  I was so prepared with LOTS of snacks, popcorn,  and phones charged.



 Thank goodness there was only one other mom with her 2 kids in the theater, so I felt ok.  He made it through the previews and about 15 minutes of the movie.  He then wanted my phone and more snacks - he wasn't a popcorn eater - I know crazy!!  However, Brody made up for all of the popcorn that Trevor didn't eat.


He watched the movie off and on and got out of his seat a couple of times, but nothing too major so I was very happy with his first trip to the movie.  Not sure the next time we'll go - the movie will have to be almost out of the theater for us to go back again and 5:30 was a great time to go for us.

Somebody is pretty excited about the upcoming Star Wars movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment