My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Trevor's first dentist appointment

This past Friday Trevor had his first dentist appointment.  The boys go to a pediatric dentist since really no one enjoys going to the dentist so anything I can do to help them have a more enjoyable experience I do it.  I tried to explain what was going to happen so he seemed okay with what was going to happen.



He didn't want to sit in the chair at first but eventually did when he noticed the tv's in the ceiling.  He did great for Dana who just checked out his teeth.


He got down right after that and when Dr. Weaver came in he didn't really want to get back in the chair, but thank goodness for iPhone's because he got to hold mine while he laid in the chair.  Dr. Weaver was great - very thorough in everything he told me.


We got a great report on his teeth and Dr. Weaver reminded us how to brush Trevor's teeth.  He loved getting the balloon and his toothbrush afterwards, so hopefully he will always enjoy the dentist.


To celebrate we headed to the mall for me to do some shopping - don't worry he got some candy for a great dental checkup - yeah kind of an oxy moron, right?

1 comment:

  1. Shopping in celebration of a good dentist report, I love it! :) I just made Allie's first appointment for Feb. and I am a nervous wreck. Who knows how that will go?!

    ReplyDelete