My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Our little Joseph

About 2 months ago, Ms. Cicero passed out parts for the Christmas play.  Her class was acting out the Nativity Scene and Brody was assigned Joseph.  She needed someone who could stand up there the longest and she felt Brody was the one.  No pressure right?   No lines just stand there and not act up!!

Here's our little Joseph all ready for the play


He and Mary, Ansley Johnson  (her dad and I graduated from high school together) came out with the 2 year old class as they were shepherds and then headed to the back to wait for their class to come back out


Thankfully, I knew someone on the front row who let me squeeze in to take pictures.  When Brody's class came out they were dressed as wise men, donkeys and presents.  They sang a couple of songs and quoted John 3:16.




Poor mom had Trevor to deal with.  He just couldn't stay still.

All of the classes came out at the end and sang a song or 2.


Nini and Papa with Joseph


They did so great and I was one proud mom

No comments:

Post a Comment