My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Trevor and his babies

So lately Trevor has been taking different stuffed animals and calling them his babies.  He is so funny with them - it might be his Mickey, or a little bear attached to a blanket.  He will cover them up and sit them in the corner and read to them.  What's strange is that he does NOT want to sleep with them or even want them in the crib with him.

Here are a couple of pictures of some of the ways he is treating the babies:

washing the babies hands


letting the baby eat


Reading to the babies


So, there may be times when I might become worried about these actions, but within 1 minute he can hitting his brother for no reason at all.  That's my sweet Trevor who makes us laugh, smile and cry all within 5 minutes. 

He has been talking in complete sentences lately and it cracks us up and some of his sayings are hilarious because he loves to repeat everything his brother says.  The other day when we took Brody to his dr appointment, we are in the waiting room and Trevor wants to play with my phone (which is a lot lately).  I was trying to hold him off so he could just play with it when we got into a room, however, I finally gave in because he was getting quite loud.  When I gave it to him he says "See, told you".

Then while playing on my phone in the dr's office, he sneezed on my phone, so I took it and wiped it off and I soon as I gave it back to him, what does he do?  Wipes his nose and face all on it - I just turned my face to the wall and laughed.  This is our life with Trevor.

No comments:

Post a Comment