My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Brody's Christmas party

Nothing like finding out the day before that Brody's school party is the next day.  That's what happens when he's been out 2 or 3 days the week before - we didn't get the memo.  Oh well, thankfully I only had to bring 2 liters and that I have a job that allows me to be flexibile with my schedule.

The kids had worked so hard to get the room just perfect for the party and they were all pretty excited - maybe it was all of the sugar they were to soon eat.  Lots of parents were there ready to party with their kids.


Brody & Cody

Getting his present from Ms. Cicero

Brody & Nick

Brody & Ms. Cicero - she is one of the sweetest teachers and loves her students.


Ms. Cicero had all of the kids say their Bible verse that they would be sharing at the play that night.  She wanted to make sure we knew they knew in case they got nervous that night and didn't say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment