My Family

My Family

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas at the Zoo

The Thursday before Christmas my mom and I took the boys to the zoo for a couple of hours.  They love to go - especially Trevor and it helps that we have an annual pass.

Brody requests a picture with this turtle everytime we go to the zoo.

Nini the science teacher enjoying explaining to the boys about all of the animals.


Not my favorite exhibit AT ALL

This was the sweetest thing - baby anteater riding on its' mom's back.

My sweet boys





Playing in the play area - they love this area.

Thought the ostrich was quite interesting - we watched it take off running across its area and then doing  this.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Your blog is lovely. I haven't been to the Jax zoo in many years. It looks like lots of changes have taken place. I can't believe how big your boys are. Life does fly. Love ya

    ReplyDelete